Thursday, August 27, 2015

Job Hopper

Dear visitors (if any/applicable..lol),

It's been a very long time since my last update. 2014-present has been a bittersweet ride for me. 2014, is the year that I finished my law school and the year that mark my first career journey.
My working experience started in quite a big entertainment company, but I must say that, I'm just a small fish in a big pond. Working as admin assistant was quite fun and easy, from data entry to photo editor and even 'box cutter'. There's a lot of benefits during my tenure with this company, even when I'm not a confirm staff. and of course, free movie tickets. Haha. My former boss is quite hot tempered, however, his leadership in guiding us in doing works is undeniably amazing, as he always practice the 'teamwork' principle and will never praise or put the blame on one person as he said that, if a person does something bad, it must be due to the ignorance of the others. So,we will always work hand in hand and have each others back. "if one kena, all of you must kena" as he said. Sigh, I've gained such a great experience in working as a team in this place. Why I left this "precious" job? because I did not see me going anywhere or developing myself if I were to stay here for another 1-2 years. The work was too routine (even though I'm enjoy doing it) and there's no place for me to practice what I've learnt for the past 4 years as my parents expected.

So, after several months, I left with heavy hearts because there's so much sweet memories and friendships that I left behind.

After several months, staying at home ( jobless in other word). I received several interview sessions in various fields. the pay was good, but I was rejected because, they said that, this isn't match my academic background and it will be such a waste if you work here ( in other word, u are wasting our time to teach you later on). Later on, I received another job interview as legal executive in state council. The candidates was very well groomed, physically and academically. Experienced lawyers and fresh graduates from well known universities came for the interview. (woah, and I look like one of the makcik catering, wearing one of my black and white baju kurung during my uni days). So, I entered the room and introducing myself. The pegawai told me, that my law degree is not recognised yet isnt it? so what is your plan if you cannot practice as a lawyer, and they discuss among themselves how pity and waste of time for me to take CLP after four years of studying law.(hello makcik, I'm right in front of you, DONT ACT LIKE I'M INVISIBLE". sorry shuhada, another rejection due to my lack of experience and unable to be an advocate & solicitor of MALAYA!

Shadyshud journey continue....after I received another phone calls from a legal firm in PJ (after months of "tanam anggur"). I went for the interview, and the interviewer(lawyer) ask me that why I didnt pursue the CLP and why would I chose something that I cannot practice in the future. So, I bluffed (mahu cari makan derr) I said to her that, I've no intention to be a lawyer at all even the syarie lawyer. I didnt know whether the believe it or nt at that time. she mentioned to me to bring my resume to syarie firm and surely they will accept me openly as my subjects mainly on syariah laws. Hence, another REJECTION (pikirin aku). but after a few days I received a phone call from the same firm, to offer me a position as conveyancing clerk.

Woah, this is new after so many rejections and this was the first time that I deposited my resume to any legal firm.

My first two weeks was a hellish ride but I learnt alot in preparing the documents. However, after that, my life was not only feels like hell but I know that I'm already in Hell. and the leader of the devilish packs is the office manager. God knows how many times that I wish I could bang her head on the table. I think that woman has hormone issues. Yelling and screaming every single minutes even in front of the clients. and I received some infos that there was almost 5 girls quit the job before me after only one week with her. I didnt want this negative stories to influence me, so I said to myself to stay for a lil longer. Yes, I did, but for only four months! haha. I came to the point that I had enough with this shit! because of some racist statements that I've heard.

SO....shadyshud is now jobless AGAIN, but will finish my advanced diploma.


CIAO BELLA

No comments: