Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hey Hey You You

Salam,

I grew stronger and wiser each day,
because of the people around me and different situations I have to face each day,
sometimes it made me feel like I'm the biggest loser among them and sometimes it makes me feel that I am a better person compares to them... whatever it is... each mistakes that I've made, hopefully it will make me a better person in the future.
You can freely judge me and I forgive you for that because you don't even know me and you don't even try to...but you have to remember, each words of discouragement and all the criticisms you have said to me, doesn't even leave a mark in my life, because you are NOBODY to me!!!
You can tell millions of lies and even creates a whole page of caricatures about me and my friends, and you dare to tell me that we had done something we didn't do!! Pleassseeee....my dear, we've got better things to do rather than talking about worthless things. You have to realize, by the time you accused us, it is the same as pointing out your own flaws.
You think that you are the "coolest" person who can tolerate and adapt to any circumstances, but believe me honey, truth hurts. You are not in our shoes, that's why you can easily said that, because you are not the one who have to dealt with the people LIKE yourself.... we have to fake smiles and somehow try to create a better relationships with you, and yet, it is somehow a big mistakes...
You are right when you said that we only mingled within our circle, well, to tell you the truth, I couldn't even image creating a new "circle" that evolves you in it... for your information, even your so-called-best friend are tired of being around you, being provoked and mocked everyday without any reasonable ground.
Now and Foreverrrr.... we won't understand each other and never will be, however, I really hope that, if you still have the sense of a sane person, you will stay out of my life and don't even try to talk to me,
T.Q... so...





No comments: