Sunday, August 21, 2011

Makchu's EMotional Entry


Assalamualaikum...
I am sooooooooo angry right now! I felt like I've been stabbed in the back..
"I make mistakes...
I am out of control, and sometimes hard to handle
But if you can't handle me at my worst...
You don't deserve me at my best.."

 Didn't know tht I will be so emotional over a few words of comments, guess what?! those tiny little "words of wisdom" did start my day miserably.
 To THAT PERSON;
I didn't ask u to be very nice to me but I just need u to respect me a bit and not to embarrassed me publicly, and I know u would say that it just a couple of words that will not bring any harm. Well FYI !! It does!! I don't know what "those people" have done FOR u before and as far as I'm concerned whatever they have done TO you is that they are making your life miserable. Don't defend them for the sake of "human ethics" or whatever! Let me ask you something did they have this kind of "ethics" before this?!! They r just a bunch of "lalang"!!... They will feed us with something they THOUGHT that will bring pleasure to us, but guess what not every single words came out from their mouth flattered me and make me believe in them  even more!!
I have to put up a PLASTIC smiles because SYUKUR ALHAMDULLILAH I still have a little respect in them! and they should be thankful that I MIND MY OWN WORDS and actions. If u really love me and care about me and intend to literate me, please do it F2F... and u should have known better about myself cos I'm a little bit fragile by heart, those stupid words might not have big effect on other person, but it does to me!

I'm Sorry if this post bothers u, but it's just a piece of my mind tht I need u to know











No comments: